Residents of Mubogo South Village, Puvungu West Parish , Pakwach Town Council , Pakwach District woke up in shock following the fire incident that occurred on Wee hours of Wednesday at around 2AM.
The hut that got burnt belongs to a one Mr Ocaka Owiny , a business man that deals In selling Bed sheets and other materials used in decoration along Pakwach Main Market gate.
Speaking to Mr Owiny He explained the situation as one of the worst nightmare ,and he had lost items like his house utensils , goats, among many other other valuable items since the burnt house was used as Store and kitchen. "I don't even know where to start from" he added.
When Westnilexpozed reached one of the eye witness who tried rescuing the house, She explained the incident as life threatening and dangerous to mankind.
In the period of around 6 months, the same village registered around 4 cases of burnt houses that included a hut that belonged to the Area LC1 Chairperson Mr. Orombi.